This GivingTuesday, Beagle Paws will be campaigning for financial support to help purchase land for its new Adoption and Education Centre.
Beagles are the most neglected dog breed in Newfoundland and the number one breed surrendered to local animal shelters in the province. The growing demand to provide shelter for this one specific breed has resulted in a need to build a larger, more suitable facility for Beagle Paws. To complicate matters further, the current rental space is for sale and relocation is inevitable.
– Over 2450 adoptions to date
– An average of 50 beagles cared for daily
– 178 Beagles rescued in 2017
– In 2018 Beagle Paws has averaged 12 new intakes each month
– Last year over $26,000 in boarding fees were incurred due to lack of space at our current shelter
– Last year Beagle Paws received just 2% funding from government sources and the remainder was achieved through fundraising and donations.
This GivingTuesday please consider donating $25 to the Building for Beagles campaign and your donation will be matched by one of our generous GivingTuesday partners. We need YOUR help to BUILD a BETTER future for the BEAGLE breed.
To donate now CLICK HERE.